ASAP is a communications agency established in 2000, with its headquarters in Barcelona and offices in London, Hamburg, Tokyo, Beijing, New York and Frankfurt. It specialises in the production of special advertising business reports. Our reports promote and raise the profiles of countries and inform readers of the latest developments and investment opportunities. They are published in the most prestigious international newspapers and magazines, including Forbes, Foreign Policy, The Times, The Guardian, The Japan Times and Die Welt. We specialise in Special Advertising Sections: in-depth analyses, country reports and promotional literature. For more on ASAP, please visit our corporate web site.
At ASAP, we are passionate about what we do and it is this passion that has enabled us to become the world leader in special advertising sections.
For over 15 years, we have helped hundreds of countries, regions and specific sectors – and thousands of companies – gain recognition and positive coverage within some of the world’s most respected business media titles.
Our representatives, based in every corner of the world, use their considerable expertise to allow clients to achieve maximum leverage from our sponsored reports by developing strategic, targeted campaigns that give the utmost exposure. Often they are tied into some of the world’s most important events, such as the World Economic Forum Meetings and World Bank / IMF Meetings. We help our clients reach the people they want to reach, using proven, passion-driven solutions.
As the market leader, ASAP is always interested in recruiting talented individuals who share our vision and passion for excellence.
Your professional development is a key priority within our business development plan.
You will have an opportunity to develop an international media sales career that involves travelling and working around the world, meeting and negotiating advertising sales with Presidents, Heads of State and Government Ministers, as well as the CEOs and Managing Directors of the most successful companies within each country.
Commencing with a comprehensive initial training, ASAP will provide you with the necessary tools to develop yourself personally and professionally, giving you the opportunity to build a solid and sound career in international media sales. ASAP employees are given the opportunity to progress and develop quickly and effectively within our organisation.
Once selected during training, you will travel to your first project where you will be trained by one of our teams in order to get promoted asap. Apply now to join our teams!
Through our special business reports, heads of state, top CEOs, government ministers and financial experts are all given the opportunity to tell the world’s decision-makers what is happening in their country today.
A project with ASAP can take three weeks or up to six months, in which time you will have built up an impressive contacts list and had the chance to sell important advertising space to some of the most influential people in the country. You will stay in top accommodation with all the facilities needed to work effectively and keep in touch with our head office. Full training will be provided by the Project Director.
Our Marketing, Project Development and Commercial Department will ensure you receive all the help, management and support you need before you arrive and whilst in the country for you to be as successful as possible and produce the best projects. You will acquire specialist local knowledge and have fascinating life experiences that would never appear on a regular travel itinerary. And of course, you can expect excellent financial conditions and fast promotion within our teams.
As a member of our sales team, you will:
– Are you an organised professional, born negotiator, extrovert, team player, problem solver, dynamic?
– Do you have international experience, which may be through your studies or your personal or professional life?
– Do you have an excellent knowledge of current affairs and the world economy and read the business and international affairs press?
• Fluent to Bilingual in English. A second language will be highly valued (preferably French, Spanish or Portuguese – other languages are a bonus.)
• University graduates, well versed in economics, geography, finance and current international affairs.
• Sales, marketing and commercially oriented – 1 to 2 years of sales experience are a plus.
• Ideal age between 25 and 32.
• Excellent personal appearance.
• Ambitious, well educated, eloquent and able to speak confidently on a wide range of cultural topics and current affairs.
• Adventurous, sales oriented, extrovert, dynamic, self-motivated and creative.
• Able to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
• Your personal situation must allow you to travel 11 months of the year for a minimum of 3 to 4 months on each assignment.
Application letter which includes a cover letter and resume
Resume screening by our HR department.
Interviews with selected candidates to provide more information about the position and to find out more about the prospective applicants.
The training allows you to learn more about the position and allows us to further evaluate your fit with the position.
Job offer to join our Sales Representatives in the field.
YEARS PRODUCING communications campaigns